This month, the 1,000 Days Partnership is hosting an online “march” to raise awareness about the critical role of good nutrition in the 1,000 day window from a woman’s pregnancy to her child’s second birthday. Each day 1,000 Days is featuring unique content – from blogs to infographics – that illustrate the universal importance of good nutrition. The weeks are organized around the following themes:
- March 1‐7: Setting the Stage – The Critical 1,000 Day Window
- March 8‐14: Pre‐pregnancy and Pregnancy
- March 15‐21: Infancy – Birth to 6 Months
- March 22‐27: Toddlerhood – 6 Months to Two Years
- March 28‐31: The Impact of Good Nutrition
We invite you to add your voice to the effort! Get involved by sharing a blog, fact or tweet throughout the month and join the March for Nutrition. And be sure to follow the conversation on social media with #March4Nutrition. Send your ideas and questions to Yesenia Garcia, 1,000 Days Communications Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
p.s. Join us on March 7th from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM EDT for a #FoodFri Twitter chat with MomsRising.